How to Update iPhone Emoji on OPPO Mobile Keyboard
Gadgets – By default, keyboards on OPPO phones or other Android operating systems do not support the display of emojis like those present on the iPhone.
In order to change or update the emoji on the keyboard of OPPO phones, you need the help of third-party applications of the likes of zFont 3, the data of which is downloaded from the Google Play Store.
After zFont 3 is successfully installed on OPPO phone, you will be prompted to install iPhone or iOS 14.2 emoji in the application.
How to update OPPO Emoji Like iPhone
Via the zFont 3 app
- Download and install the zFont 3 app from Google play store
- After opening the application, select Emoji’s iOS 15.4 in the emoji section of the main page
- On page Font previewPush the button Download for Emoji iOS 15.4
- After successful download, then press the button Use
- In the pop-up menu Choose an installation method choose an option Supports Dai characters [BEST]
- You will be presented with a page asking for some more installation procedures as it is not a region in Myanmar
- Next, press the button To install to install iOS15.4. fonts on OPPO phones
- When you’re done, you can enter the menu Language & region
- Choose Burma in section region
- Activate next Supports Dai characters
Later, when you type and open the keyboard on the OPPO phone, the iPhone emoji will appear. You can try this emoji in different applications like WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Email and others.
Although there are various options for iOS 15.4 emoji installation method in zFont 3 application, the best method must use Support dai drawing feature. Unfortunately, this method can only be active and valid when the region is changed to Myanmar on the OPPO phone.
But if you don’t want to make regional changes, you might be able to use a virtual keyboard that already supports iPhone emojis, which can be installed directly from the Google Play Store.
About the Kika keyboard
- Download and install Kika Keyboard from Google play store
- Open the app and press the button 1. Activate the Kika keyboard
- On the M. sideManage keyboardsactivate Kika keyboard by pressing the button Switch until light up
- Push the button Return on the phone
- In the pop-up menu switch keyboardchoose kika keyboard
- Next select on the main page layout theme suit his taste
- Next go to Chat Applications, Documents, Social Media or other
- When you type, you face a choice Keyboard theme First
- Next you will see iPhone emojis when using Kika Keyboard while typing in apps
It could be said that activating Kika Keyboard is very easy since you just need to install it from Google Play Store and you don’t need to change region at all.
Based on the tutorial above, it seems that the OPPO keyboard cannot be directly modified or updated to bring OPPO emojis since you can only add themes, fonts, wallpapers, icons and ringtones through the default theme store.
In other words, you still need a third-party application to add iPhone emoji to OPPO keyboard. Alternatively, you can install a third-party keyboard.